Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flowers and Headbands are Here!

Okay, people, we've got the good stuff! Flowers and headbands for every little girl in your life!



Thin (1.5 inch wide) crocheted headbands - soft, super stretchy (fit infants to adults) and won't leave marks on your baby's head!

Colors:

Hot Pink
Bubblegum
Light Pink
White
Light Blue
Mint Green
Peachy Orange
Light Yellow
Lavender
Purple

Cost: $3.00

Wide crocheted headbands (I'm not sure if I'll stock these or not, but I have one available in each color right now).

Colors:

Hot Pink
Brown
Purple
Green
Blue
Red
White
Yellow
Black
Orange

Cost: $3.00

FLOWERS


Crystal Daisies

Colors:

Lavender
Black
Lime
Light Pink
Grey
Hot Pink
Ivory
Brown
Orange
Blue
Safari
Purple
Zebra
Turquoise

Cost: $3.00


Tropical

Colors:

Pink
Lavender
White
Brown
Black

Cost: $3.00

Crystal Peonies

Colors:

Pink
Green
Yellow
Blue

Cost: $3.00


1 comment:

Jesse, Jenny, Zachary and Emily said...

Hi Joia,

I'm one of Wendi's co-workers at the RLS Foundation that found your website through Wendi. If I'm interested in some of this stuff, how would I go about purchasing it?

Very cute items!

Jenny